- 9 ounces ground pork
- 2 tsp toasted rice powder
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass finely chopped (about ½ tablespoon or use 1 teaspoon dry powder)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves finely shredded
- 2 clove garlic chopped
- 2 Thai chilies chopped finely
- 1 cup of coriander leaves chopped (about 2 tablespoons dry)
- ½ tbsp fish sauce or Shoyu or Soy sauce
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a rack or parchment paper on a baking sheet/cookie tray.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well – but don’t overwork the mixture.
Place the mixture in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to absorb.
Scoop up 1 tablespoon of the meatball mixture and form into a ball. Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through, until browned and crispy.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg