- 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or cayenne depending on your preferences
This recipe is super simple! Just measure out each of the dry rub ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Then mix the ingredients together using a spoon. Mix for about one minute to make sure that each of the individual ingredients is spread evenly throughout the dry rub.
Try to use the dry rub immediately and pack it into meat like drumsticks or ribs that are about to be barbecued. Once the meat is done, add your favorite low FODMAP or vegan barbecue sauce and enjoy a tasty treat with your friends and family.
Calories: 14kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1165mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 584IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg