- 1/2 Cup Strong-Brewed Cold Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Potato Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana Frozen
- 1/2 Avocado Frozen
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons Potato Milk Yogurt Optional
Add the coffee and potato milk to your blender or tall glass for use with an immersion blender.
Add the banana and avocado.
Add the maple syrup and peanut butter. If adding potato milk yogurt or another yogurt, add it additionally at this step.
Add the cocoa powder, ground flaxseed, and cinnamon.
Blend until smooth and serve.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 182mg | Potassium: 802mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg