- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana frozen and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds or flax meal
- 2 Tbsp. creamy almond or peanut butter
- A pinch of salt
- Chia seeds
- Unsweetened roasted coconut flakes
- Fresh berries
- Sliced banana
- Raw or roasted nuts or seeds
All ingredients ready? Let's begin!
Place all ingredients in a blender in the order they’re listed.
Blend until creamy. Taste for flavor. Add more milk or sweetness such as frozen banana or a touch of maple syrup according to your preference.
Pour into two bowls and add toppings of choice.
Calories: 881kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 1777mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 3149IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 326mg | Iron: 5mg