Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Can you make a quesadilla in a toaster oven? Why yes, of course you can. Let’s learn how to make a cheesy gooey quesadilla in a toaster oven with this simple recipe. Using the toaster oven to make this quesadilla is perfect for a lazy food day or a grab and go meal. And it’s easy to clean up. It’s also made with inexpensive ingredients so it won’t break the bank.
- 2 to rtilla wraps
- 1/3 cup refried beans canned
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼ cup salsa
- Spread the refried beans on half of the tortilla. Top it with salsa and finish it with cheese. Fold it into half.
- Toast in the oven toaster.
- Slice into two and serve. Serve it with preferred dips.
Notes & Tips
- Make sure to defrost the tortilla wrap if you are using a frozen one so that you can separate them nicely with each other.
- Let the quesadilla sit and reach room temperature before slicing for the best results, but it’s not a deal breaker.
- If you are adding more ingredients like meat, vegetables or more cheese, make sure they are chopped to be at small as possible. Any larger chunks have the tendency to fall off while biting into the quesadilla or even worse, fall apart when cooking it.
- You can also use the oven or panini grill as alternatives. Or of course just pan fry them.
- You can spread melted butter on top of the quesadilla for extra flavor and color.
- Swap the tortilla for a whole wheat tortilla for spinach tortilla for a healthy switch up.