Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Us citizens alone consume 2. 7 billion boxes of cereal each year, and a growing portion of that tally is gluten-free. Not containing wheat and malt isn’t enough when you’re gluten intolerant. Cross-contamination simply will not do for Celiac disease sufferers. That’s why we’ve put together a complete list of every single of the many gluten-free cereals available.
- Some of the most popular gluten-free corn flakes include Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Gluten Free, Nestlé Go Free Cornflakes, Nestlé Go Free Honey Cornflakes, and Nature’s Path Corn Flakes.
- The best-selling gluten-free bran flakes include Poop Like A Champion Ultra-Fiber Cereal, Poop Like A Champion Cinnamon Toast Ultra-Fiber Cereal, and Tesco Free From Branflakes.
- Forerunning favorite gluten-free popped rice brands include Nestlé Go Free Rice Pops, Nature’s Path Crispy Rice Cereal, and Barbara’s Organic Brown Rice Crisps Cereal.
- For the greatest variety of gluten-free cereals under one brand, shoppers can’t go wrong with Nature’s Path.
Gluten-Free Cereals, A – Z
Here is a complete list of all the gluten-free cereals sold in the United States that are available online and in popular stores.
- Key Takeaways
- Gluten-Free Cereals, A – Z
- 8AMFit Gluten Free Cereals, 8AMFit
- Amaranth Puffs Cereal With Cocoa & Cream Filling, RussianFoodUSA
- Ancient Harvest Organic Cereal, Ancient Harvest
- Annie’s Organic Cereals, Annie’s
- Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Organic Cereals, Hain Celestial Group
- Barbara’s Bakery Cereals, Barbara’s Bakery Inc.
- Bob’s Red Mill Cereals, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
- Cascadian Farm Organic Gluten Free Cereals, General Mills
- Catalina Crunch Cereal, Mission Nutrition
- Cheerios, General Mills
- Chex, General Mills
- Cream Of Rice, Cream Of Wheat – Nabisco
- Crunchfuls, Crunchfuls Inc.
- Doves Farm Organic Gluten Free Cereals, Doves Farm Foods Ltd.
- Erewhon Corn Flakes, Erewhon Market
- Forager Project Organic Grain Free Cereals, Forager Project
- Free From Range Of Gluten-Free Cereals, Tesco
- FutureLife Cereals, FutureLife Smart Food
- Gefen Gluten Free Cereals, Gefen Breakfast Cereals
- goodMix Superfoods Cereals, goodMix Foods
- HealthSmart High Protein Gluten Free Cereals, Nashua Nutrition
- HighKey High-Protein Gluten-Free Cereals, HighKey
- Kallo Organic Wholegrain Breakfast Puffs, Kallo Organic
- Kashi High Protein Cereal, Kashi
- Kellogg’s Gluten Free Cereals, Kellogg’s
- Keto And Co Gluten Free Breakfast Cereals, Keto & Company
- Kix, General Mills
- Kroger Krispy Rice, Kroger
- LiveKuna Superfood Cereal, LiveKuna
- Living Intentions Superfood Cereals, Living Intentions
- Lovebird Foods Cereal, Lovebird Foods
- Love Grown Cereals, Love Grown Foods
- Lucky Charms, General Mills
- Magic Spoon Grain Free Cereal, Magic Spoon
- Malt-O-Meal Gluten-Free Cereals, Post Consumer Brands
- Maypo Creamy Rice Cereal, HomeStat Farm
- Mom’s Best Safari Cocoa Crunch, Mom’s Best Cereals
- Nairns Gluten Free Cereals, Nairns Oatcakes
- Nature’s Path Gluten Free Cereals, Nature’s Path Organic Foods
- Nestlé Go Free Gluten-Free Breakfast Cereals, Nestlé S.A.
- Nuco Organic Coconut Crunch Grain-Free Cereal, Nuco Coconut Products
- Nutribix Sorghum Cereal, Nutribix
- Nutribrex Gluten Free Cereal, Nutri-Brex
- Nutrient Survival Gluten Free Cereals, Nutrient Survival
- NutriWise Gluten Free High Protein Cereals, Nutriwise
- Offlimits Breakfast Cereals, OffLimits Store
- One Degree Organic Foods Gluten Free Cereals, One Degree Organic Foods
- Organic Gluten-Free Cereals, 365 By Whole Foods Market
- Pocono Cream Of Buckwheat Cereal, The Birkett Mills
- Poop Like A Champion Ultra Fiber Wheat-Free Cereals, Fiber Champion Brands
- Post Consumer Brands Cereals, Post Consumer Brands
- Pronutro, Bokomo
- ProteinWise Gluten-Free Cereals, ProteinWise
- Purely Elizabeth Grain Free Cereals, General Mills
- Seitenbacher Gluten Free Cereal, Seitenbacher America
- Seven Sundays Grain Free Cereal, Seven Sundays
- Sieber’s Gluten Free Cereals, Oh! Nuts German Import
- Snack House Keto Cereals, Snack House Foods
- The Real Cereal Company Cereals, The Real Cereal Company
- Three Wishes Grain-Free Cereals, Three Wishes Cereal
- Thrive Market Gluten Free Cereals, Thrive Market
- Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Cereal, Trader Joe’s
- Vigilant Eats Superfood Cereals, Vigilant Eats
- Wella Grain Free Cereals, Wella
- Wholefort Gluten-Free Cereals, Wholefort Inc.
- Wholesome Provisions High Protein Low Carb Cereals, Wholesome Provisions
- Wildway Grain-Free Cereals, Wild Way Of Life
- Wild Zora Instant Grain Free Cereals, Wild Zora LLC
- Frequently Asked Questions – Gluten-Free Cereals
The Indian Company 8AM Fit offers but one gluten-free cereal to shoppers from the US, Europe, and India.
- 8AM Gluten Free Corn Flakes
Amaranth Puffs is the only gluten-free cereal that RussianFoodUSA imports, but it retains its renowned popularity and demand for a good reason.
- Amaranth Puffs Cereal With Cocoa & Cream Filling Gluten-Free
As a Colorado-based company in establishment since 1983, the quality of Ancient Harvest cereals, granola, and other grains is infallible.
- Ancient Harvest Organic Quinoa Flakes Cereal
Look for the signature ‘bunny of approval’ to know you’re getting the true quality that Annie’s Organic is known for. There are tons of other gluten-free products like snacks, pasta, and condiments available from this supplier as well.
- Annie’s Organic Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Cereal
Texas-based Arrowhead Mills specializing in organic flours, cereals, and pancake mixes, has been around since 1960. The brand’s owner, Hain Celestial group, has been distributing high-quality, healthy foods and snacks since 1993.
- Arrowhead Mills Maple Buckwheat Flakes Organic Cereal
- Arrowhead Mills All Natural Puffed Millet Cereal
Since 1971, Massachusetts breakfast foods company Barbara’s Bakery, owned by Weetabix Limited, has been producing fine cereals and snacks.
- Barbara’s Bakery Corn Flakes Cereal
- Barbara’s Bakery Organic Gluten-Free Corn Flakes Cereal
- Barbara’s Bakery Puffins Protein Berry Burst
- Barbara’s Bakery Puffins Honey Rice Cereal
Milwaukie-based food company focused on wholesome foods, Bob’s Red Mill, with distribution in Russia, has a broad range of gluten-free cereals, flours, baking mixes, and more waiting at affordable prices.
- Bob’s Red Mill Creamy Brown Rice Farina Hot Cereal
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oat Bran Hot Cereal
- Bob’s Red Mill 8-Grain Hot Cereal
- Bob’s Red Mill Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Buckwheat Hot Cereal
The Cascadian Farm range of cereals, snack bars, granola, and various other health foods from General Mills are made to be highly nutritious and packed with fiber.
- Cascadian Farm Gluten Free Honey Vanilla Crunch Cereal
- Cascadian Farm Gluten Free Cocoa Crispy Rice Cereal
- Cascadian Farm Gluten Free Berry Vanilla Puffs Cereal
Stevia-sweetened cereal from Catalina Crunch is available online and from over 450 Whole Foods locations across the US.
- Catalina Crunch Dark Chocolate Keto-Friendly Cereal
- Catalina Crunch Maple Waffle Keto-Friendly Cereal
- Catalina Crunch Cinnamon Toast Keto-Friendly Cereal
Not all Cheerios are gluten-free, but most of the company’s range, fortunately, is. Here are the Celiac-safe flavors from the beloved manufacturer of everyone’s torus-shaped breakfast cereal.
- Cheerios Toasted Whole Grain Gluten-Free
- Cheerios Cereal In A Cup
- Multi Grain Cheerios With Real Strawberries
- MultiGrain Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios
- Very Berry Cheerios
- Multi-Grain Cheerios
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- Original Cheerios
- Maple Cheerios
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Honey Vanilla Cheerios
- Frosted Cheerios
- Fruity Cheerios
- Cinnamon Cheerios
- Cinnamon Burst Cheerios
- Cinnamon Nut Cheerios
- Chocolate Cheerios
- Blueberry Cheerios
- Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- Strawberry Banana Cheerios
Treasured for their balanced texture, flavor, and general mouthfeel, all Chex breakfast cereals, with the exception of wheat Chex, are famously gluten-free.
- Rice Chex
- Corn Chex
- Chocolate Chex
- Apple Cinnamon Chex
- Peanut Butter Chex
- Cinnamon Chex
- Blueberry Chex
- Honey Nut Chex
There are outstanding rice-based options available from the ever-popular Cream of Wheat brand that deliver a similar texture and taste without gluten.
- Cream of Rice Gluten-Free Hot Cereal
- Cream of Rice Instant Gluten Free Hot Cereal
- Cream of Rice Hot Cereal To Go
Ultra-high protein Crunchfuls breakfast cereals and snacks are sold at Draeger’s Supermarkets and online while originating directly from the company’s distribution center in Mountain View, California.
- Caramel Crunchfuls Cereal
- Chocolate Crunchfuls Cereal
Award-winning UK-based Doves Farm, available on Amazon, is driven to deliver delicious gluten-free food across various categories, including but not limited to cereals, flour, bread mixes, cake mixes, and snacks.
- Doves Farm Organic Gluten-Free Cornflakes
- Doves Farm Organic Gluten-Free Fibre Flakes
High-end Vegan-friendly sugar-free Erewhon Corn Flakes are available through Instacart and at Walmart, among varied other locations are favored for their sweetness and light texture.
- Erewhon Corn Flakes Gluten Free
Purveying heroic ingredients to the brand like cashew and only organic ingredients, San Francisco-based Forager Project offers a range of plant-based milk, yogurt, cream, dairy-based cheese, smoothies, desserts, and gluten-free cereal.
- Forager Project Chocolate Grain & Gluten-Free O’s Vegan Breakfast Cereal
- Forager Project Strawberry Grain & Gluten-Free O’s Vegan Breakfast Cereal
- Forager Project Cinnamon Grain & Gluten-Free O’s Vegan Breakfast Cereal
- Forager Project Chocolate & Cinnamon Grain & Gluten-Free O’s Vegan Breakfast Cereal
Tesco’s house brand named ‘Free From’ specializes in gluten-free based breakfast cereals that emulate the style and taste of all shoppers’ conventional favorites.
- Tesco Free From Choco Snaps Cereal
- Tesco Free From Bran flakes
- Tesco Free From Honey Hoops
- Tesco Free From Cornflakes Cereal
- Tesco Free From Choco-Nut Pillows
- Tesco Free From Multigrain Hoops
- Tesco Free From Gluten Syrup Porridge Pot
- Tesco Free From Original Porridge
With headquarters in Miami, Prague, South Africa, and the Czech Republic, Futurelife is renowned for making some of the healthiest, most nutrient-dense breakfast products available to shoppers.
- FutureLife Smart Food – Original
- FutureLife Smart Food – Chocolate
- FutureLife Smart Food – Banana
- FutureLife Smart Food – Strawberry
- FutureLife Smart Food – Zero
- FutureLife Energize Drinking Meal
- FutureLife High Protein Smart Food – Vanilla
- FutureLife High Protein Smart Food – Chocolate
- FutureLife High Protein Shake – Double Belgian Chocolate
- FutureLife Tots – Original
- FutureLife Tots – Tropical
- FutureLife SmartFood Zero With Oats – Apple Berry
Amazon, Walmart, FreshDirect, and various InstaCart stores all keep stock of Gefen Gluten Free Cereals and a range of other gluten-based breakfast products.
- Gefen Gluten Free Original Crispy-O’s
- Gefen Gluten Free Fruit Flavored Crispy-O’s
- Gefen Gluten Free Chocolate Crispy-O’s
- Gefen Gluten Free Almond Butter Puffs
- Gefen Gluten Free Almond Butter & Choco Puffs
- Gefen Gluten Free Choco Puffs
With a brand focus on foods that improve internal gut health, goodMix from Queensland, Australia, stocks only a few products, but they’re all of reputable quality.
- goodMix Blend 11 Low FODMAP Organic High Fiber Cereal
- goodMix Paleo Gluten-Free Low Carb Superfood Cereal
As weight loss cereal, New Hampshire-based HealthSmart sold at Walmart and Amazon, among various other stockists, are low-fat and low-sugar.
- HealthSmart HighProtein Cocoa Cereal
- HealthSmart Mixed Berry Cereal
Designed as a post-workout snack, cereal from Orlando’s HighKey is famous for having zero net carbs.
- Highkey Grain-Free Cinnamon Protein Cereal
UK-based Kallo Organic keeps rice, corn, lentil & veggie cakes, chocolate-topped rice & corn cakes, stocks & gravies, and a range of cereals, but only the breakfast puffs are gluten-free.
- Kallo Organic Wholegrain Breakfast Puffs
Kashi’s Keto-friendly plant-based cereal may be a relatively new product, but the San Diego company that sources all its ingredients from local farms has been running since 1981.
- Kashi GO Cereal Dark Cocoa
- Kashi GO Cereal Cinnamon Vanilla
From its headquarters in Michigan, the world-famous Kellogg’s Company keeps a range of gluten-free cereals specifically formulated to match the flavor of its grain-based breakfasts.
- Kellogg’s Coco Pops Gluten Free
- Kellogg’s Special K Gluten Free Almond And Cranberry
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Gluten Free
- Kellogg’s Sultana Bran Gluten Free
- Kellogg’s Baked Muesli Breakfast Biscuits Date & Apple Gluten Free
Ultra-low-carb food is the focus of Boston-based Keto And Company, which stocks a range of wholesome cereals.
- Keto Hot Breakfast Maple Brown Sugar With Stevia
- Keto Hot Breakfast Plain
- Keto Hot Breakfast Apple Cinnamon
- Keto Hot Breakfast Peaches And Cream
Kix has been around since 1937, and since 2022, all Kix products have been proudly gluten-free.
- Original Kix
- Berry Berry Kix
- Honey Kix
Kroger’s house brand of cereal includes Kroger Krispy Rice which is gluten-free, and Kroger Chocolatey Cocoa Crispy Rice Cereal which contains gluten.
- Kroger Krispy Rice
All products from the Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador-based LiveKuna are fortified superfoods, and the company has been in establishment since 2014.
- LiveKuna KunaPops Apple Cinnamon Superfood Cereal
- LiveKuna KunaPops Banana Superfood Cereal
- LiveKuna KunaPops Chocolate Superfood Cereal
Point Richmond superfood-based food company, Living Intentions has a firm popular retail presence in retail California and online.
- Living Intentions Cacao Crunch Activated Superfood Cereal
- Living Intentions Banana Hemp Activated Superfood Cereal
- Living Intentions Blueberry Blast Activated Superfood Cereal
- Living Intentions Figs, Flax & Fiber Activated Superfood Cereal
- Living Intentions Radiant Raspberry Activated Superfood Cereal
Certified organic cereals from Minnesota company Lovebird Foods are a core part of their high-end range with direct-to-consumer availability.
- Lovebird Cereal Honey Grain Free Cereal
- Lovebird Cereal Unsweetened Grain Free Cereal
- Lovebird Cereal Honey Grain Free Cereal
- Lovebird Cereal Cinnamon Grain Free Cereal
- Love Grown Truly Fruity Sea Stars Cereal
- Love Grown Lion Hearts Cinnamon Cereal
- Love Grown Comet Crispies Chocolate Cereal
- Love Grown Power O’s Original Cereal
- Love Grown Power O’s Cinnamon Cereal
- Love Grown Power O’s Chocolate Cereal
Chocolate and Fruity Lucky Charms are unfortunately not gluten-free, but the rest of the Luck Charms flavors are.
- Lucky Charms (Original) Gluten-Free Cereal
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Clusters
- Lucky Charms Honey Clovers Breakfast Cereal
All cereal varieties from Utah-based Magic Spoon are famously grain-free and low-carb while packing real ingredients like cocoa and peanut butter instead of synthetic flavors.
- Magic Spoon Frosted Cereal
- Magic Spoon Peanut Butter Cereal
- Magic Spoon Fruity Cereal
- Magic Spoon Cocoa Cereal
Minnesota breakfast giant Malt-O-Meal, which is a subsidiary of Post Consumer Brands, has several gluten-free cereals, including a few specifically tailored to kids.
- Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Dyno Bytes Gluten Free Kids Breakfast Cereal
- Malt-O-Meal Fruity Dyno Bytes Gluten Free Kids Breakfast Cereal
- Malt-O-Meal Corn Bursts Breakfast Cereal
- Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Dyno-Bites With Marshmallows Cereal
- Malt-O-Meal Crispy Rice Cereal
- Malt-O-Meal Fruity Dyno-Bites With Marshmallows Cereal
Direct-to-consumer brand Maypo, also available at Amazon, Walmart, and various other stores, has severely limited gluten-free offerings, but HomeStat Farm’s cereal is quality, nutritious, and reputedly tasty too.
- Maypo Creamy Rice Cereal Gluten Free
Mom’s Best Cereals, which stocks oats and eleven kinds of cereal containing gluten at the time of writing, offer gluten-free customers one premiere-quality breakfast product.
- Mom’s Best Safari Cocoa Crunch Cereal
Scottish brand Nairns are a leading supplier of oatcakes and gluten-free breakfast foods in over 30 countries, with availability online and at Tesco.
- Nairns Scottish Porridge Oats GF
- Nairns Fruit & Seed Oat Muesli GF
- Nairns Blueberry Oats Your Way GF
- Nairns Apple & Cinnamon Oats Your Way GF
Family-owned Nature’s Path Organic Foods, in operation since 1985, boasts the broadest selection of gluten-free cereals out of all brands reviewed.
- Nature’s Path Corn Flakes
- Nature’s Path Frosted Flakes Cereal
- Nature’s Path Organic Heritage Flakes
- Nature’s Path Honey’d Corn Flakes
- Nature’s Path Organic Maple Sunrise Gluten-Free Cereal
- Nature’s Path Fruit Juice Corn Flakes
- Nature’s Path Whole O’s Cereal
- Nature’s Path Golden Turmeric Cereal
- Nature’s Path Mesa Sunrise Flakes
- Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Honey Cereal
- Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Cinnamon Cereal
- Nature’s Path Crispy Rice Cereal
- Nature’s Path Flax Plus Cinnamon Flakes Cereal
- Nature’s Path Flax Plus Blueberry Cinnamon Flax Cereal
- Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Maple Cereal
- Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal
- Nature’s Path Cinnamon Toast Organic Keto Cereal
- Nature’s Path Organic Purple Bam Cereal
- Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate Organic Keto Cereal
- Nature’s Path Qi’a Sprouted Grains Superflakes Cereal
- Nature’s Path Qi’a Cocoa Coconut Superflakes Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Cheetah Chompa Berry Blast
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Choco Chimps Chocolate Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Chocolate Koala Crisp Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Frosted Amazon Flakes Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch Corn Puffs Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Koala Crisp Chocolate Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Leapin Lemurs Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Panda Puffs Peanut Butter Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Rhino Rolls Cinnamon Bun Cereal
- Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Turtle Splash Strawberry & Chocolate Cereal
The largest food and beverage company in the world, Nestlé, has a limited but market-leading selection of gluten-free breakfast cereals available. Fans rave that they can barely tell the difference between the originals and these Celiac-safe alternatives.
- Nestlé Go Free Cornflakes
- Nestlé Go Free Honey Cornflakes
- Nestlé Go Free Rice Pops
Found at Walmart and online, Nuco’s only gluten-free option is showcased for being made from just one ingredient, coconut. It is truly composed of coconut water, coconut meat, and palm starch alone.
- Nuco Organic Coconut Crunch Grain-Free Cereal
With a flavor superbly similar to bran flakes, Nutribix sold at Tesco and online, has built quite a following with their gluten-free sorghum cereal.
- Nutribix Sorghum Gluten-Free Cereal
London-based Nutribrex, which is Nutribix as it was rebranded in various regions, relies on sorghum at its core for its limited range of gluten-free cereals, which are packaged and branded under two distinct styles depending on whether it’s being sold in the UK or US.
- Nutribrex Sorghum Gluten-Free Cereal
Marketed as special ops grade nutrition due to the prevailingly high nutrient density, Nutrient Survival’s range spans oatmeal, cereals, prepackaged meals, granola, meals centered around protein bars, healthy shakes, powdered milk, eggs, butter, tomato basil, and loaded baked potato, cordials, coffee, and nootropics. All products from the Nevada-based stockist, with the exception of Triple Cheese Mac and Hearty Lasagna, are gluten-free.
- Nutrient Survival Hot Rice Cereal Bag
- Nutrient Survival Chocolate Grain Crunch
High-protein, low-fat, low-calorie, and low-sugar cereals made for weight loss are the specialty of Irvine-based Nutrawise Health & Beauty. The company also keeps protein bars, shakes & puddings, snacks, drinks, soups, frozen breakfasts, and frozen entrees.
- NutriWise Chocolate Peanut Butter Gluten Free High Protein Cereal
- NutriWise Cinnamon Gluten Free High Protein Cereal
New York-based Offlimits Cereal has just four types of gluten-free cereal but also keeps a branded range of toys, variety packs, and edible cereal glitter in addition to offering its very own NFT as well.
- Offlimits Flex Cinnamon Cereal
- Offlimits Dash Chamberlain Coffee Cereal
- Offlimits Spark Strawberry Cereal
- Offlimits Zombie Pandan Cereal
From its headquarters in Abbotsford, British Columbia, One Degree Organic Foods supplies organic, non-GMO, glyphosate-free cereal, granola, bread, flour, and seeds that contain absolutely no artificial ingredients.
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Ancient Maize Flakes Cereal
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Brown Crisps
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Brown Rice Cacao Crisps
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Cacao O’s
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Oat Honey O’s
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Oat O’s
- One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Corn Flakes
365 By Whole Foods Market keeps organic, gluten-free cereal of the highest quality that’s vegan-friendly and Kosher certified.
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Brown Rice Crisps Cereal
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Gluten-Free Cocoa Rice Crisps Cereal
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Gluten-Free Hazelnut Cocoa Pillow Cereal
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Galaxy Marshmallow Cereal
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Fruity Super Rings Cereal
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Cinna-Apple Super Rings Cereal
Stoneground organic buckwheat is all that Pocono Cream of Buckwheat from the New York-based Birkett Mills is made from, a company that’s been running since 1797.
- Pocono Cream Of Buckwheat Cereal
What makes Poop Like A Champion Cereal different is that it’s formulated to deliver the perfect blend of soluble and insoluble fiber to effectively cleanse the colon while supporting digestion far better than most competing high-fiber products. At 24 grams, it’s the highest fiber content per 30-gram serving available to shoppers at the time of writing. The company also keeps Fiber & Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies to boost gut health and help shoppers go.
- Poop Like A Champion Ultra-Fiber Cereal
- Poop Like A Champion Cinnamon Toast Ultra-Fiber Cereal
Since 1895, the Lakeville, Minnesota-based breakfast cereal company, Post Consumer Brands, has been steadily growing its portfolio of popular cereals. Best-sellers include Bran Flakes, Chips Ahoy!, and Pebbles, to name but a few.
- Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Post Fruity Pebbles Crisps, Portable Cereal Snack For Kids
- Post Magic Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- Post Cocoa Pebbles Crisps, Portable Cereal Snack For Kids
- Post Marshmallow Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- Post Fruity Pebbles Treats
- Post Fruity Pebbles Crisps Snacks/Snack Packs
- Post Cocoa Pebbles Crisps Snacks/Snack Packs
- Post IncrediBowl Honey Nut Hoops
The South African breakfast food manufacturer Bokomo which rivals the presence of Nestlé locally, holds international distribution of its broad range of popular products, which are most commonly accessed by US shoppers via Amazon.com.
- ProNutro Original Protein Cereal
- ProNutro Chocolate Original Protein Cereal
- ProNutro Banana Original Protein Cereal
- ProNutro Strawberry Original Protein Cereal
- ProNutro Honey Melt Original Protein Cereal
ProteinWise supplies breakfast cereals, cold drinks, protein bars, shakes & powders, meal replacements, puddings, smoothies, snacks & desserts, and a range of other food products suited to numerous specialty diets. In addition to gluten-free cereals, shoppers will also find Bariatric approved foods, lactose-free products, and sugar-free goods.
- ProteinWise Rich Cocoa Protein Cereal
- ProteinWise Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Cereal
- ProteinWise Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cereal
- ProteinWise Honey Nut Protein Cereal
- ProteinWise Mixed Berry Protein Cereal
Purely Elizabeth offers high-end Keto-friendly snacks and breakfast food of superlative quality. Customers will find granola, cereal, oatmeal, pancake & waffle mix, bundled products, and branded merchandise available.
- Purely Elizabeth Honey Peanut Butter Superfood Cereal
- Purely Elizabeth Vanilla Blueberry Almond Superfood Cereal
German food company Seitanbacher makes muesli, cereal, oatmeal, various grocery staples like pasta, vegetable broth & flaxseed oil, nutritious snacks like protein bars & gummies, and baking kits. The brand’s range is broad and spans all types of gluten-free foods.
- Seitenbacher All Natural Cereal
The high-end New Zealand-inspired gourmet brand Seven Sundays carries only certified gluten-free products within its range other than the company’s Wildberry Maple Eco Packs. There’s sunflower cereal, two types of muesli, and eco-packs of granola on offer.
- Seven Sundays Real Berry Grain Free Cereal
- Seven Sundays Maple Sea Salt Grain Free Cereal
- Seven Sundays Real Cinnamon Sunflower Grain Free Cereal
- Seven Sundays Real Cocoa Sunflower Grain Free Cereal
The only place you’ll find imported German breakfast cereal company Sieber’s wares sold is at the Oh! Nuts store, but the all-around value, flavor, and quality are reputedly amazing.
- Sieber’s Cocoa Vanilla Ringee O’s
- Sieber’s Gluten-Free Crunchy Fruit Rings Cereal
- Sieber’s Gluten Free Honey RingeeO’s Rings Cereal
- Sieber’s Passover Cocoa RingeeO’s Cereal
- Sieber’s Gluten-Free Maple & Brown Sugar Hot Cereal
Ketogenic and sugar-free with a taste that tops most of the competition in terms of sweetness, Snack House Keto Cereals are gluten-free and low-carb.
- Snack House Wild Berry Keto Cereal
- Snack House Banana Maple French Toast Puffs Keto Cereal
- Snack House Peanut Butter Cup Keto Cereal
- Snack House Fruity Puffs Keto Cereal
- Snack House Chocolate Puffs Keto Cereal
- Snack House Cinnamon Swirl Keto Cereal
- Snack House Banana Maple French Toast Keto Cereal
Sold as single cereals and as a part of various subscription boxes, the gluten-free cereal from Los Angeles-based The Real Cereal Company offers its breakfast products direct-to-consumer and via Amazon.com.
- Organic Corn Flakes Cereal
- Organic Brown Rice Crisps Cereal
Grain-free vegan cereal from Three Wishes Cereal is primarily made from chickpea, pea protein, and tapioca. Direct-to-consumer sales from the company’s website and subscription boxes are available.
- Three Wishes Cocoa Grain Free Cereal
- Three Wishes Strawberry Grain Free Cereal
- Three Wishes Unsweetened Grain-Free Cereal
- Three Wishes Cinnamon Grain Free Cereal
- Three Wishes Frosted Grain Free Cereal
- Three Wishes Honey Grain Free Cereal
- Three Wishes Fruity Grain Free Cereal
Thrive Market thrives on organic, nutritious products and keeps a range of gluten-free oats, granola, and just one grain-free cereal at the time of writing. It does, however, come highly recommended by online sources.
- Thrive Market Organic Coconut Flakes Cereal
At the time of writing, Trader Joe’s had just gluten-free cereal available, but it is backed by rave reviews, as is the case with many of the company’s products. After all, it has been a market leader since its establishment in 1967.
- Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Almond Butter Puffs Cereal
Los Angeles-based Vigilant Eats, kept in-stock by Kroger, aims to keep breakfast interesting in terms of flavor, texture, and packaging. All gourmet cereals are formulated around superfoods like goji, chia, and maca, to name but a few integral components.
- Vigilant Eats Goji-Cacao Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Banana Chia Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Espresso Maca Mulberry Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Maca Double Chocolate Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Coconut Maple Vanilla Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Rosemary Thyme Sweet Potato Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Mango Fusion Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Coconut Chai Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Cacao Banana Crunch Superfood Cereal Cup
- Vigilant Eats Apple Cinnamon And Superseeds Superfood Cereal Cup
There are several brands that carry compressed breakfast cereal blocks called Weet-Bix, and all are similar in texture, taste, and overall design despite coming from different manufacturers.
- Weet-Bix Gluten Free, Bokomo
- Weet-Bix Gluten Free, Sanitarium
- Weet-Bix Gluten Free – Coconut & Cinnamon, Sanitarium
Wella, Texas-based breakfast food company Wella stocks grain-free cereal, protein bars, and super omega squares sold via the brand’s own website and on Amazon.com.
- Grain-Free Cereal Cranberry Pecan Cup/Packet
- Grain-Free Cereal Original Cup/Packet
- Grain-Free Cereal Pumpkin Spice Cup/Packet
- Grain-Free Cereal Snickerdoodle Cup/Packet
- Grain-Free Cereal Apple Cinnamon Cup/Packet
Texas food company, Wholefort’s range is centered around quinoa. With gluten-free, vegan cereal and a selection of crepe, pancake, brownie, and cookie mixes available, the company’s low-calorie, all-natural superfood is well worth a look.
- Wholefort Puffed Quinoa Cereal
- Wholefort Puffed Quinoa Cereal With Yacon
- Wholefort Puffed Quinoa Cereal With Maca
- Wholefort Quinoa Cereal With Purple Corn
The direct-to-consumer brand also sold at Amazon and various other locations, Wholesome Provisions, is a manufacturer of high-protein, high-fiber, low-carb breakfast cereal and a range of other products of interest to vegan shoppers like meat-substitutes, plant-based fish sauce, and other tricky-to-find delicacies.
- Wholesome Provisions Cinnamon Protein Cereal
- Wholesome Provisions Peanut Butter Protein Cereal
Wildway cereals from San Antonio-based Wild Way Of Life are grain-free and, therefore, gluten-free. The company also keeps a range of grain-free granola and a selection of coconut chips in various flavors.
- Wildway Hot Cereal Original
- Wildway Hot Cereal Blueberry Flax
- Wildway Hot Cereal Toasted Coconut
- Wildway Hot Cereal Cinnamon Roll
Wild Zora is a small-batch brand manufactured in Loveland, Colorado. Customers can look forward to finding quinoa bowls, hot cereals, meat & veggie bars, paleo meals to go, dried fruit, soups, variety packs, and bulk buys on popular goods available.
- Wild Zora Original Instant Grain Free Hot Cereal
- Wild Zora Tropical Tart Instant Grain Free Hot Cereal
- Wild Zora Banana Bread Instant Grain Free Hot Cereal
- Wild Zora Apple Pie Instant Grain-Free Cereal
- Wild Zora Banana Bread Instant Grain-Free Cereal
- Wild Zora Carrot Cake Instant Grain-Free Cereal
- Wild Zora Blueberry Muffin Instant Grain-Free Cereal
- Wild Zora Tropical Tart Instant Grain-Free Cereal
Frequently Asked Questions – Gluten-Free Cereals
Here are the answers to all the most frequently asked questions concerning gluten-free cereal.
The best gluten-free cereal is highly subjective, but certain overwhelmingly popular brands arise among the many contenders. Cheerios is the most popular cereal in America, which points shoppers toward the many gluten-free flavors on offer. Kellogg’s has gluten-free versions of Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes, and the ever-popular Lucky Charms are safe too.
There are far too many cereals suited to far too broad of a diet range to pick the healthiest product. With this being said, Nutrient Survival’s gluten-free cereals are exceptionally high in nutrients and fiber. SuperFood-based brands LiveKuna, Living Intentions, and goodMix are always a good choice for nutrition too.
Cheerios offer particularly good value. At around the same price, which is a fraction of certain premium brands like Cascadian Farm and OffLimits are most Nature’s Path cereals, Chex, Post Cereals like Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles, and Malt-O-Meal cereals. Those who seek the greatest value for money are advised to try out our recipes for gluten-free donuts, easy gluten-free vegan cornbread and simple gluten-free Italian flatbread. All are frugal but delicius dishes that’ll brighten up any breakfast while filling the gap wonderfully.