Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Einstein Bros. Bagels is a popular bagel and coffee chain that has more than 700 stores across the United States of America. The shop has been serving delicious bagels and baked goods since 1995. The menu has over 100 items, and fortunately, many of them are vegan. Einstein’s has around 21 vegan bagels that you must try. In addition to a bagel, the shop has many other vegan options that are worth trying.
Their vegan bagel menu is divided into three categories including classic, gourmet, and signature. Here is the list of vegan bagels at Einstein Bros. Bagels.
Let’s go over a brief overview of the options before we go into detail:
|Avocado Veg Out||Lunch||Order without Garden Veggie Schmear|
|Barbeque Kettle Chips||Sides|
|Natural Peanut Butter||Spreads|
|Natural Strawberry Jelly||Spreads|
|Original Kettle Chips||Sides|
|Sesame Seed and Everything Bagels||Bagels|
Classic bagels are famous at Einstein Bagels because of their authentic and simple taste. Below are classic options that people love at this shop:
- Plain Bagels: The plain bagel has the right amount of ingredients that makes it delicious. While it is a plain bagel, a single piece of this bagel contains 9 grams of protein.
- Cranberry Bagels: This bagel provides a sweet taste of cranberries in every bite. Now you can enjoy the flavor of cranberries all year round. It is a flavorsome breakfast bagel that vegans can enjoy. The perfect toasting and unique flavor give sweetness and softness to this bagel.
- Everything Bagel: As the name suggests, the classic Everything bagel will provide you with an all-in-one taste. It contains Everything Spice mix by Einstein Bros that include sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, onion, and salt. The blend of ingredients offers a whole new bagel eating experience.
- Onion: If you don’t have a sweet tooth, then this is a bagel that you must try. It is a mixture of poppy seeds, onions, salt, water, and many other ingredients to create a distinctive flavor. You can accentuate the taste by adding vegan cream cheese on top of it. However, you may not get it at all stores.
- Garlic: This bagel has a savory flavor, which may seem overwhelming, but sesame seeds perfectly balance it out. The soft texture is easy to bite into even when well-toasted. Apart from taste, the bagel has only two grams of fat. So it will not mess with your diet.
- Ancient Grain: An Ancient Grain is a perfect choice for your breakfast as it is high in nutrition. The main ingredients of this bagel include quinoa, amaranth, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax, and other healthy nutrients. It also has countless ancient grains that make this bagel give a crunchier texture and earthy flavor.
- Cinnamon Raisin: Cinnamon Raisin bagel is a match made in heaven, according to its creators. The juicy, sweet raisins are mixed with aromatic cinnamon that melts in your mouth. Start your morning on a sweet note with a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel.
- Pumpernickel: This is a German-inspired bagel that is a bit dark in color. It is made with a blend of rye flours, molasses, and caraway seeds.
- Sesame Seeds: It is a basic bagel with sesame seeds. Although very simple, it is one of the popular bagels on Einstein Bagels’ menu. You get the flavor of sesame seeds.
Following are the vegan-friendly bagels included in the signature bagels:
- French Toast Bagels: Now you get the delicious taste of French toast in a bagel. It includes vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon to form a perfectly crunchy bagel. The homely taste and great aroma make this bagel popular among the customers.
- Pretzel Bagels: There is a perfect blend of bagel and pretzel flavor in this particular bagel, which hits the right spot. It is a pretzel in the shape of a bagel, making it an ideal savory breakfast meal.
- Blueberry Bagel: The blueberry bagel comes with real berries that you can bite into. There are no artificial flavors to offer the blueberry taste. You will enjoy the sweet and refreshing taste of this blueberry bagel.
- Chocolate Chip: Whether it is cookies, ice cream, or bagel, chocolate chips are a flavor that is popular everywhere. Einstein Bros offer delicious chocolate chip bagels that can satiate your sweet cravings. Lightly toast the bagel, and the chocolate chips will melt in your mouth. And this bagel is not only popular among the kids, but adults also line up to get it.
There are two bagels in this category, and both are highly loved by vegans. These bagels include:
- Power Protein Bagel: Helping you need the daily recommended protein intake, the Power Protein bagel is backed with 12 grams of protein. It is made with a mix of amaranth, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, buckwheat, and quinoa. Along with these healthy ingredients, honey, raisins, and cranberries add much-required sweetness.
- Apple Cinnamon Bagel: This bagel brings the satiating flavor of an apple pie. You can enjoy the taste of apple pie while on the go. In fact, there is also a mini apple pie topping. The main ingredients of this bagel include fire-roasted Fuji apples, nutmeg, cinnamon, Einstein Bagels’ special cinnamon crunch topping, and brown sugar.
Vegan Toppings for Your Vegan Bagel
Below are the vegan items that you can put on your Einstein Bros’ vegan bagel.
- Strawberry jelly
- Vegan cream cheese
- All-natural peanut butter
- Avocado or guacamole spread
The special vegan cream cheese spread goes perfectly well with all kinds of bagels. But it is not available at all the stores because Einstein Bros only serves it in certain locations. Additionally, you can also try the gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free cream to complement your Einstein Bros bagel.
Some Other Options to Top of Your Vegan Bread Or Bagel
Following are some more things that you can put over your bagel to improve the taste:
- Red onions
- Picket spear
- Green leaf lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Does Einstein Bros. Also Sell Vegan Bread?
- Along with amazing vegan bagels, Einstein Bros also has a good range of vegan bread. Here is the vegan bread:
- Various tortillas
- Potato rolls/bread
- Multigrain rolls/bread
- Ciabatta bread (Only available at limited locations)
What Are the Vegan Sides At Einstein Bagels?
The shop has various vegan sides on the menu that include:
- Fruit cup
- Original kettle chips
- Vegetarian chili soup
- Barbecue kettle chips
- Jalapeno kettle chips