Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
- ½ cup labneh cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp harissa
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp parsley chopped
- Put the labneh cheese, plain yogurt, harissa, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic cloves, and salt into the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients until it gets smooth and homogeneous.
- Transfer the serving bowl. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. Serve as a dip for any kind of crispy snack.
Tips, Notes & Substitutes:
Harissa yogurt dip is a flavorful and easy way to add some spice to your dip repertoire. It is perfect for dipping vegetables, potato chips, crackers, or pita bread.
- You can use any type of no-added-sugar yogurt you like for this dip. But Greek yogurt is more suitable for this recipe because it is thicker and has a more intense flavor.
- You can add a little milk to the dip if you want a thinner consistency.
- You can prepare this recipe by putting the same amount of yogurt instead of labneh.
- Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to change the flavor, for example, garlic powder, onion powder, chopped dill, or dried mint.
- It is best to use homemade harissa, whose bitterness you have determined while making it yourself. You can also use store-bought harissa.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of harissa yourself according to your spiciness threshold.