Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp cardamom seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 pita bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for pita bread and olive oil. Mix until they are well combined.
- Cut each pita bread in half. Carefully open the pita halves and place chicken mixture inside the pita bread. Flatten the pita bread.
- Brush each pita bread with olive oil.
- Over medium heat, heat a pan and add olive oil left. Cook open side down first and then cook both sides for 10 minutes, each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cut the pita bread halves to half and serve.