- 1 lb chicken breast cut into chunks
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp onions diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp green onion sliced, as toppings
- Assemble and check the ingredients
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Over medium heat, heat a pan and melt the butter. Add the olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the pan and sear them until golden in color, around 2 minutes. Remove it from pan.
- Using the same pan, add garlic and onions and sauté them until fragrant.
- Pour the chicken stock and bourbon. Stir until well combine. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced and evaporated.
- Place back the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the chicken and top with some green onions.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 457mg | Potassium: 1106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg