Best Keto Bourbon Chicken
Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into chunks
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp onions diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp green onion sliced, as toppings
- Assemble and check the ingredients
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Over medium heat, heat a pan and melt the butter. Add the olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the pan and sear them until golden in color, around 2 minutes. Remove it from pan.
- Using the same pan, add garlic and onions and sauté them until fragrant.
- Pour the chicken stock and bourbon. Stir until well combine. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced and evaporated.
- Place back the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the chicken and top with some green onions.
Get Foodie Deals
We collect great foodie-focused deals from across the web daily. Get yourself or your favorite foodie a great deal at big name stores.