- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp cardamom seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 pita bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for pita bread and olive oil. Mix until they are well combined.
- Cut each pita bread in half. Carefully open the pita halves and place chicken mixture inside the pita bread. Flatten the pita bread.
- Brush each pita bread with olive oil.
- Over medium heat, heat a pan and add olive oil left. Cook open side down first and then cook both sides for 10 minutes, each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cut the pita bread halves to half and serve.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 371mg | Potassium: 742mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mg